Cambridge’s Notice of Appeal in Monteiro case.
For your information, the following is copied from docket on 6/19/09, edited into outline format:
It was filed on 6/17/09, notice sent to all counsel of record 6/19/09:
Defendant City of Cambridge's notice of appeal:
(1) Judgment on Jury Verdicts entered on June 2, 2009;
(2) Order entered on May 8, 2009 denying the defendant's post-trial motions including without limitation:
a) Defendant's Motion for Judgment Notwithstanding the Verdict; and
b) Defendant's Motion for a New Trial, or, in the Alternative, for a Remittitur, and
c) Motion to Supplement the Record on Appeal.
(4) [Ed: no (3) on the docket] Order from the Bench at the Charge Conference in May, 8 2008, rejecting Defendant's proposed retaliation charge under McCormack v. Boston Edison, and other objections as preserved.
(5) Order denying Defendant City of Cambridge's Motion for reconsideration of Decision and Order on Post-Trial Motions.
(6) Order from the bench Denying Defendant City of Cambridge's Motion for Directed Verdict dated May 20, 2008.
(7) Order from the Bench of May 13, 2008 denying Defendant's Motion for Mistrial in connection with the admission of so-called "comparator" evidence;
(8) Order denying Defendant's Motion for Directed Verdict dated February 22, 2005;
(9) Order denying Defendant's Motion for Directed Verdict and/or Reconsideration of the Denial of Motion for Directed Verdict dated June 2, 2005;
(10) Order Denying Motion of Defendant City of Cambridge for Entry of Partial Judgment dated August 4, 2005; and
(11) January 2005 Order from the Bench allowing plaintiff Monteiro's Motion to Amend Complaint filed on December 14, 2004.