Thursday, August 11, 2011

Response to the Globe Article

Cher responds to our report on the Boston Globe Article, at http://charlesriverwhitegeeseblog.blogspot.com/2011/08/environmental-destroyer-praised-in.html.

***********

I read the latest post and it seems to me that while what is said in the article by the man who paddled down the Charles is very meaningful. he is living in an idealistic place. We all know all too well how you have been fighting this as a political battle for how many years now?

It is anything but what he says but ought to be exactly what he says.

Its very unfortunate that this is still going on. I've been out of contact for several months and probably will be for awhile, but remain very interested in what is happening there. I only wish I had more time myself to help.