Thursday, August 04, 2022

I90 Rebuild Project Notice of Project Change Available with deadline for comments.

 I90 Rebuild Project Notice of Project Change Available with deadline for comments.

The Massachusetts Department of Transportation has Filed a Notice of Project Change on the I90 Rebuild Project across from Magazine Beach in Cambridge.

As usual, it is massive.

It can be downloaded at https://www.mass.gov/doc/appendix-g-npc-circulation/download.

Comments must be filed by August 30, 2022.  Details in the notice.

And here is their cover.  The symbol of the project is the connection of the main area to Soldiers Field Road in Boston / Allston.

When I suggested they construct this road connector was one of the few times I have seen the MassDOT folks argue with a speaker.

They said this could not be done.  Then they went ahead and made it the emblem of the project.